We bring startups decades of experience
and access to our strong networks
- Dr. Ulrich EiseleManaging Director
Ulrich has more than 20 years of professional experience, including successfully leading a high-tech company in the OLED industry as Managing Director. In addition, he served as SVP for Strategy and M&A of the OSRAM Group and has held various positions in management and management consulting.
- Sebastian StammPrincipal Sebastian has more than 10 years of professional experience. As a management consultant with Kearney he advised clients in automotive, industrial goods and high-tech industries. Prior to joining Fluxunit, Sebastian was running strategic projects and defining the M&A agenda in OSRAM’s Corporate Strategy team. He is passionate about new technologies and loves to share his broad industry and functional experience with start-ups.
- Tanja KochInvestment Manager
Prior to Fluxunit, Tanja has founded a venture in the VR/AR space. She has profound knowledge in Design Thinking and studied at the D.school and Center for Design Research at Stanford University. Tanja holds a BS in nutritional science and biomedicine as well as a MS in management from Technical University of Munich.
- Patrick HerlingerInvestment Manager
Patrick is a trained physicist with several years of VC experience. He received his diploma from University of Stuttgart and then worked as a researcher with focus on optical spectroscopy and nanoelectronics for more than five year at the Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research. During his studies he gained first VC experience working at the CVC arm of a large German technology company. Prior to Fluxunit, he was Investment Manager in the VC team of a large German bank conducting investments in software startups.
- Viacheslav MuravetsInvestment Intern
Viacheslav holds a Master’s degree in Production Engineering from RWTH Aachen University. During his studies, he gained experience in the field of Project and Innovation Management at Bosch and BMW, and also wrote a master’s thesis in Digital Factory department at Mercedes-Benz: he developed an optimization method for material flow simulation in manufacturing. Having experience in developing his own startup, he is passionate about new technologies and entrepreneurship.